Text: Ephesians 3:14-21
1. Why does Paul pray for spiritual strength for the Ephesians? (verses 16-19)
2. How does Christ dwell in the hearts of his people? (verses 16-17)
3. Given what we've just heard in previous passages on the unity and diversity of God's people, what is the significance of Paul's statement in verse 15 - "every family in heaven and on earth," and in verse 18 - "with all the saints"?
4. How can you turn this passage into a prayer for others in your church family this week?
- Praise to the Lord the Almighty
- All Creatures of our God and King
- 10,000 Reasons
- Show Us Christ
- How Deep The Father's Love For Us